Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Vogue Brazil December 2006 - Isabelli Fontana


I think that if this gorgeous issue of Vogue Brazil is anything to go by, glam-bling is back! The dress modelled by Isabelli Fontana is simple and elegant and I don't think they could have chosen a better model.

The fashion spread is very elegant and the models look so poised. The lighting, in my opinion, is stunning and I think that the photographer (Jacques Dequeker) has done a good job.
You can check out the fashion spread here (scroll down a bit).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! I am impressed by your blog! and I find it so informative.

Anonymous said...

She looks so hot. And I really love that dress. Who's the designer?

Bojana said...

Thanks a lot for doing researches, when you find out tell me I mean awww it's really nice from you, thanks!

Keep it up!