Tuesday, February 13, 2007

This post isn't even worthy of a catchy title...

I started school a week ago after a long, relaxing summer and so far I've been pretty uninspired for blog posts. This post is pretty much just for the sake of it (and so that I don't lose some of my loyal readers *I heart you*). I was paging through a virtual copy of Nylon magazine and I love the latest issue so much!You can go to the website and get a free 3 issue virtual mag trial, really worth checking it out! And you also might want to keep an eye out on two designer collaborations coming out soon - Jeremy Scott for Ksubi and Thakoon for Manolo Blahnik. I'm pretty excited about the Ksubi one, not sure if Thakoon for Manolo will hit this small slice of the world though. Anyway, I'm doing another one of my 'favourite things' posts - just preparing you!



Awwww this is so cute! The little Tod's loafer on a key chain, it doesnt make me want to pay the $145 for it, but I can't help but admire from afar. It kind of reminds me of a finger puppet, goodness knows why! The bangles on the right are going to be so hot for summer (assuming you live in the northern hemisphere. My summer is already over), just pair a few of them with a crisp white dress for an elegant but fun look. You can find them at Nordstrom.




I know that nautical is so old but I just can't get over this stunner of a tote. You can find it at Nordstrom for $195. I am also a huge Tsubi (or is that Ksubi++?) fan and the saleswoman that somehow managed to convince my parents to fork out $300 (NZ dollars) for a pair of jeans was wearing this pair. I quite like them, so different to all the cliche skinny jeans. You can buy these online at MyCatwalk

It wasn't actually that hard to write this post!

12 comments:

Morgan said...

Think you could bring the sales lady to convince my parents to fork over $300?

morgan

Tru said...

those jeans are too baggy for me but the bangles are cute

Anonymous said...

that bag is amazing! i love it... i want it...

Lana said...

That little shoe is soo cute! And like the jeans.

Emma said...

this blog is AMAZING.

Anonymous said...

I love my Tsubi's too!!!!

Dania Denise said...

Hi! Just wanted to say thanks for the comment on my blog! I returned the favor and checked yours out and omg you have got it goin' on! I'm not that into fashion but I am def going to start reading your blog so you can educate me...imagine that, a model who doesn't know that much about high fashion. lol. keep up the great work!

G.G. said...

I'm not sold on the jeans, but I love the little keychain and that tote is adorable!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I love that bag, yeah tsubi changed their name to ksubi for some reason.

Unknown said...

nice blog! I would like to purchase a link on your blog for our fashion products. PLease feel free to drop me an email at pletterblog at gmail dot com if interested. Thanks! Jason

Unknown said...

I like the fact that the jeans are diff than what is usually seen out there but they wouldnt be too flattering on me (short hispanic legs).but I loove the bangles, Iactually have some like those...Im kinda obsessed. :P

Syana said...

the tote is so adorable!

And love the baggy jeans, but I think only skinny people can manage to make it look good...