Sunday, February 4, 2007

Rockin' Ralph

Excuse the title, I have no creative energy today... Anyway, I've returned from my holiday and it's now back to blogging. I was browsing Sephora and I saw that the new Ralph Lauren fragrance had been released - "Ralph Rocks" (the sequel to Ralph, Ralph Cool and Ralph Hot). I wonder what name he will come up with next...


According to Sephora, Ralph Rocks hass fruity and floral notes "soothed with warm amber, coconut milk and sexy woods". They know how to make it sound appealing, I mean, how on earth are woods sexy? I have to try this perfume out (I hardly ever buy them) but like everything else it will probably only come out here in a couple of months time. Oh well.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

ok, this has nothing to do about this post but..... I love your header!! Its so cool

want to trade links?

Elizabeth said...

Thanks so much. I linked you back!