Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Karen's no longer in TV Land

The title comes from the name of Karen Walker's FW 06 collection called 'Karen in TV Land'. I just saw the pics from her NY fashion week show and I just can't wait for the collection to hit the shops! If I have to check her boutique every day to get the new t-shirt that looks suspiciously like the House of Holland ones (It says 'Yabba Dabba Do, Karen to the Rescue'), I will. Although knowing my luck, I'll have spent all that month's allowance when they're released (Does the bank loan money to under-18s?). Her collection has an edgy feel to it and I particularly adore the new signature patterns for the season! I also noticed a blue raincoat similar (if not the same as) to the red one Maria Sharapova wore in the Feb 07 Teen Vogue. Ok, I'll shut up now and let you see my six fave picks.


3 comments:

danyarrrr said...

the first on to the left is the most amazing color ever.

indigomast said...

i loved her collection and that shirt looks exactly like the house of holland ones but i still want it BAD, acutally i want everything lol...

Bojana said...

Really love the hints of bright colors. Nice blog btw!